1. Be sincere with yourself and with others.
2. Understand your needs and the needs of others.
3. Learn that we are what we are and that we don’t have to keep up with the Joneses.
4. Extend your ability to listen and learn.
5. Constantly build an inner sense of values and adhere to them.
6. Build a state of peacefulness through understanding instead of making mountains of molehills.
7. Look for new horizons, new success and reach out for them.
8. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is maturity. With maturity you will understand humility, and with humility you will be a successful human being. There is no humiliation in humility. It takes time to acquire humility, but it is worth it since it brings hamppiness.
Special Credit to: Julio F. Silverio