Friday, January 20, 2012

10 TIPS ON HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO BECOME A GOOD DRIVER




 1. I Shall not exceed safe speed limits or violate speed laws.

2. I shall not drive after drinking or when drowsy or fatigued.

3. I shall always signal my intention when making turns.

4. I shall not pass on curves, hills or where the view is 
obstructed.

5. I shall slow down at schools, playgrounds, hospitals and 
other dangerous zones.

6. I shall dim my lights when other cars approach at night.

7 I shall observe and obey highway signs and traffic signals.

8. I shall be particularly cautious at all intersections.

9. I shall slow down at sundown and whenever road conditions are unsafe.

10. I shall be courteous and respect the rights of every driver and pedestrian.

☺☺☺
Special Credit to: Julio F. Silverio

No comments:

Post a Comment